Shoulder Press is a vital exercise for strengthening the muscles of the upper body. Requires a stable and tight torso as well as proper application of force on the load.
Method of execution
- A. Place the bar on your shoulders with your arms open at a width slightly wider than your shoulders.
- B. The elbows are lower and further in front of the bar.
- C. Your feet open approximately the width of your hips with your feet parallel to each other.
- D. Your torso in the form of an arch
- E. Pull your head back and push the bar up in a straight line.
- F. “Lock” your elbows and bring your head to its normal position.