Thruster is a complex exercise consisting of a Front Squat and a Press. It is an exercise that is responsible for the development of 6 parameters of physical condition such as strength, speed, power, flexibility, coordination and balance.
- The Thruster starts from the upright position with the bar “resting” on your shoulders (Front Rack Position).
- Hold the bar with your palms facing up and your elbows straight and in front of the bar.
- Do a deep seat (Angle <90 degrees) with the bar on your shoulders (Front Squat).
- Return to the upright position with the help of your quadriceps and buttocks and press the bar above your head (Press). Make sure your knees, hips and elbows are fully extended.
- Return the bar to your shoulders.
- Remember to maintain the technique to get the results you want but also to avoid a possible injury.