Exercising Sumo Deadlift High Pull is a key strength development move. During lifting the weight is accelerated using the body core, ie the force belt. It is a fast movement that moves the weight over long distances resulting in the production of high power.
- Place your feet in an opening slightly larger than the opening of your shoulders.
- Grasp the bar with your hands in an opening smaller than the opening of your shoulders.
- Apply the padlock handle.
- Keep your back in the shape of an arch and your hips a little higher than the height of your knees.
- Shake your hips in front of a perfect stretch.
- Lift your trapezoids vigorously.
- Pull the bar with your hands and keep your elbows high.
- Bring the bar under your chin and in front of your chest.