Kettlebell swings are a traditional kettlebell workout that allows us to create a very strong strength zone.
When performing the exercise the load moves in a path where it starts below the groin and ends just above our head.
The muscles of the core of the body are responsible for lifting the load, where through the high power they produce they push the load through a continuous swing from the lowest to the highest position.
You can only adopt Kettlebell Swings in your training programs having seen the unique ability of this exercise to train multiple skills at the same time such as coordination, strength, balance and flexibility.
METHOD OF EXECUTION
- A. Grasp the handle with both hands
- B. Place your feet at the opening of your shoulders and bring the load to the hanging position in front of your hips.
- C. Drive your pelvis back and bring the load under your groin.
- D. Forcefully extend your hips and lock your knees.
- Q. Drive the load just above your head in full alignment of your torso and limbs.