The Hollow hold is one of the most important tools when one wants to meet and practice in the gym. It is the fundamental position for a series of exercises in the gym such as pull-ups, bends, abdominals, etc.
Any athlete who understands the correct Hollow Hold can then perform exercises such as vertical support, which is one of the building blocks for progress in fitness.
Method of Execution
- A. Bring your body to a supine position on the ground.
- B. Join your heels and knees with your legs outstretched.
- C. Stretch your arms behind your head in an opening equal to the opening of your shoulders.
- D. Keep the lumbar spine in contact with the ground.
- Q. Keep tight buttocks and adductor muscles.
- F. Keep your breathing at normal levels.