Front Squat is an amazing exercise that you need to include in your programs because it is the foundation of Clean. Some of the benefits of this exercise are that it develops the core strength of the body and increases the strength of the leg muscles. It also improves the mobility of the basic joints and helps you improve in Olympic Lifts.
- The bar is in the Rack Position with the elbows as high as possible while remaining parallel to the ground.
- The bar is held at your fingertips.
- Keep a lordship in your body, your back in the form of an arch, your gaze straight forward, your feet at shoulder width apart with the center of gravity of your body on your heels.
- Hold your chest high, pull your hips back and bring your pelvis below knee height.
- During the recovery, first of all, keep your elbows high and push your knees out.
- Complete the movement by bringing your body into full alignment.